A few of the issues that business owners, CEOs, and executives hire me to help them solve are:
- Business development in the Department of Defense (DoD) and/or Intelligence Community (IC) is inadequate
- Revenue and Profit Growth are below expectations;
- Areas of life outside of work are being neglected;
- They feel, at times, like a prisoner to the business;
- Lack of clarity and/or the lack of a well documented and implemented strategy;
- High employee turnover, over-reliance on a few key people, quality issues, hoarding of information, etc.
- Growing pains: frustration, complexity, not getting anything important accomplished, being the chief problem solver, feeling a little overwhelmed, etc.
Read my Washington Business Journal “BizBeat"Column
Does your business need a Strategic Mindset®? Click here to learn more about Ingar's strategic-focusing process for organizations.